1. The National Anthem of Greece has 158
verses. No one in Greece has memorized all
2. If a cockroach touches a human, it runs to
safety and cleans itself.
3. Annually, you will shake hands with 6 men
who have recently m*st*u*r*b*a*ted and did
not wash their hands.
4. The best way to tell if you have a bad
breath is to lick your wrist, let your saliva dry
and then smell it.
5. Men have chests because, as an embryo,
everyone is a female until the Y chromosome
6. 99% of people backspace the whole
password when they just mess up one letter.
7. There are 84 people in the U.S.A named
8. For a very short period of time, you were
the youngest person in the world.
9. Facebook played part in 20% of divorces
filed in 2011.
10. Not only does 12+1=11+2, but the letters
"twelve plus one" can be rearranged to give
you "eleven plus two