Thursday, December 1, 2016
There are some things that women always like to keep it to themselves. Like men, women too have secrets. When asked something personal, a woman might end up lying. There are some topics rather things on which women always lie. These are simple things that every woman lies about. Be it her age, figure details, weight or ideologies. Almost every woman hides about her age. If you ask the age of a woman, she will either get angry or lie to you.
Similarly, there are other things that women always lie about. For example, a woman will always lie about her breasts size. Even if she is wearing a 32 C, she will always tell that she is wearing 36 A. these lies are one of the ways to boost themselves and also to appear perfect in front of others.Although a woman will lie about such things, she will never accept. For example, if you say that a woman is die hard romantic and cries over romantic movies, she will deny it. Women do not like being called typical and to
When I was a little girl there was this belief floating around in my head that there was only one person. One person who was my soul mate. One person who could love me. I think the belief was formed by some concoction of Disney movies, religion, and American culture. What’s worse than this belief is that I somehow found myself afraid that I wouldn’t even have one person. I was afraid I would be alone. Forever. I don’t know when I adopted the belief that I wasn’t enough, that I might not find someone, that I was unlovable. My mom did her best to reassure me, but it didn’t quite do the trick. Self-love is the work we have to do ourselves. No one else can give us that gift, no matter how young we happen to be.
At some later point I met a man. I liked him, but there were some red flags. He was a bit flaky, and he lacked the ability to communicate maturely. I was about to walk away, and then suddenly everything changed. The red flags turned green, and we pranced off into the moonlight. That red lack-of-communication flag never really turned green. Nothing had actually changed. He just hid who he really was until he felt suffocated and invisible. After almost a year of living like this he left me with no warning.
For a long time I felt so much pain that my entire being melted into sorrow. I fell into a deep depression
1) Rejecting food when there's an issue: Oga husband, you gave your wife money for food and after it was prepared you refused to eat because you dey vex. It's one of the greatest signs of immaturity, it's time to grow up! You should not even abandon your home for any reason, you could go somewhere when angry but ensure that you don't allow it to linger unnecessarily because that is enough for the devil to build on.
2) Telling your wife severally that you are the head: May I let you know that even when your wife disobeys/disrespect you she still knows that you are the head. You need not shout or scream it daily. It's important for you to know when and how to be firm and put your feet down over issues, however don't become a nagging husband just to prove that you are the head.
3) Issuing threats: beating, verbally abusing your wife, issuing threats of divorce or bragging about marrying another wife does not make you a man. Your strength is in your ability to tame your tongue
This is becoming nice. The banga lee himself, Ejanla, super star artist, Dapo Oyebanjo, aka D’banj Donated N1m to Toke makinwa and redeemed it in support of her new book, “On becoming.” Toke took to instagram to praise the artist . below is what she wrote.
Juliana Olayode, generally known as ‘Toyo baby,’ is cherished for her role in the comedy TV series, Jenifa’s Diary.
Practicing the character of Jenifa’s (Funke Akindele) close friend, Juliana didn’t expect the role when she went for the audition as there was masses.
In a chat with The Nation, the actress discusses how she got the chance to feature on the TV series and why she will not uncover her body to play a role.
1. Other than Jenifa’s Diary, she has featured in other movies
Yes. I have featured in other movies like Where Does Beauty Go, Rivers Between, Couple of Days, et cetera.
2. She is a writer
I write scripts, I have sold a couple of my scripts and kept some in my archives, hoping to produce them someday soon
3. She has vowed to stay a virgin until marriage
I revealed (about virginity) because God directed me to. Some years back, I was at Bible Study when He said He’ll open up a door for me in the entertainment industry and that when He does I should use the platform to speak about sexual purity.