Search Here

Custom Search

Friday, May 10, 2013

Ayefele proves potency, bring your sisters to confirm me

Yinka Ayefele has responded to talks about
his potency by asking doubters to "bring their
sisters".
The Ondo-born singer who lost his ability to
walk in an accident in 1997 said his case was
a special one and he was perfectly capable of
giving birth. .
Yinka said, "Doctors would tell you that my
case is very special and rare; My case is one
of a thousand cases. There are some things I <!-- more -->
may not want to say here but I challenge
those who still don't believe me that I can
perform to come with their sisters to prove the
point".
"What I am trying to say is that I'm fortunate
to have proved the medical practitioner wrong
in some aspects. They said I wouldn't be able
to have erection but the day they discovered I
was able to have it was like a miracle. In fact,
my consultant was shocked. I thank God for
this".
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly Drop your comments to know how you feel, Thanks

Visits

Share

Infolinks