Joke of the day: BOY ASKING A LADY OUT, SAYS, WILL YOU MARRY ME?

Are u bored or not happy, try and read this hilarious joke and free your mind from worries!
Boy: Will you marry Me?
Girl: Do You Have A House.. ?
Boy: No..
Girl: Do You Have A BMW Car?
Boy: No..
Girl: How Much Is Your Salary.. ?
Boy: No Salary.. But,..
Girl: No But, You Have Nothing.. How Can I
Marry You.?? Leave me alone Please.!!
Boy: (talk To Himself) I Have One Villa,
3 Property Lands,
3 Ferrari, 2 Porsche..
Why do I Need To Buy BMW.?!
How Can I Get The Salary When Actually
I'm The BOSS.
Girl: Darling, Honey, Sugar, Sweedy i was only joking with you. Lol
Are u bored or not happy, try and read this hilarious joke and free your mind from worries!
Boy: Will you marry Me?
Girl: Do You Have A House.. ?
Boy: No..
Girl: Do You Have A BMW Car?
Boy: No..
Girl: How Much Is Your Salary.. ?
Boy: No Salary.. But,..
Girl: No But, You Have Nothing.. How Can I
Marry You.?? Leave me alone Please.!!
Boy: (talk To Himself) I Have One Villa,
3 Property Lands,
3 Ferrari, 2 Porsche..
Why do I Need To Buy BMW.?!
How Can I Get The Salary When Actually
I'm The BOSS.
Girl: Darling, Honey, Sugar, Sweedy i was only joking with you. Lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asaba Set To Host First Edition Of Delta Fashion And Style Week 2018

Dele Momodu Reacts To The Freezing Of Davido's Account

In UNILAG, everyone was just fake and pretenders - Musician Eldee the Don